Fire Damage Photo Gallery

hardwood fire damage

After Fire Loss

Fire Loss near me

This was after the team at SERVPRO of Asheville East responded and removed smoke and water damage from a fire loss. The owner was very satisfied with the work done by the professionals. 

Click here for more tips!

Asheville Fire Loss

This was the aftermath of a small fire in the living of this Asheville, North Carolina home.  Our team quickly arrived after fire fighting efforts to restore the water and fire damage back to normal.

Foyer Fire Damage

This home suffered from significant smoke and soot damage after a house fire.  SERVPRO responded immediately and began clean up procedures.  The floors were removed and replaced restoring the home back to pre fire conditions. 

Dining Room Fire Loss

After a house fire, this dining room suffered from smoke damage.  There was significant smoke damage.  SERVPRO responded and begin using special cleaning techniques to remove the smoke and soot stains. 

Before and After

Before and after a fire in a living room broke out. SERVPRO is trained in making things "Like it never even happened." We can help with any size fire loss, give us a call anytime!

(828) 255-4535

Fire Damage - Asheville

After a fire erupted in a local home in Asheville, SERVPRO quickly responded to begin the fire damage restoration. SERVPRO is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Don't hesitate when disaster strikes. Call us anytime!

(828) 255-4535

The Esporta Super Washer

The Esporta Machine illustrates SERVPRO of Asheville East solidifying its stance as a water, fire & smoke damage cleanup leader. This local firefighter's Turnout Jacket has been cleaned and sanitized, using environmentally safe products, to an almost new look. We can do the same to your child's favorite smoke damaged teddy bear or an irreplaceable heirloom. Just call (828) 255-4535.

Fire Damage Restoration – Asheville

Restoration of textile goods from fire damage or other causes in Asheville is now available at SERVPRO with the installation of this Esporta Wash System. We are now able to bring sentimental and irreplaceable possessions of fire victims back to life. It is wonderful and cost effective to restore rather than replace. If fire damage has you thinking of discarding your personal items, call SERVPRO Asheville East 24/7 at (828) 255-4535. We just might be able to restore them.

fire damage

Fire Damage in Asheville Home

Our Emergency Services

Fire damage at this Asheville home began due to faulty wiring in a small kitchen appliance. Before the fire had been extinguished the entire house had been involved with varying degrees of fire, smoke, and water damage. This project required SERVPRO’s entire arsenal of procedures and equipment along with the caring and highly skilled technicians on our team. It took six months to complete this project. It was very rewarding to see the smiles on the faces of the family returning to their familiar surroundings. Fire damage to your home is a very traumatic event, but we can help. Just call SERVPRO Asheville East 24/7 at ((828) 255-4535.