Commercial Fire Damage in Asheville
SERVPRO Has the Experience to Deal with Your Asheville Commercial Fire Damage
Although commercial property owners in Asheville have several issues that they must be cognizant of, natural disasters or human error that cause commercial fire damage top the list. The property damage, emotional turmoil, and economic strain that fires can cause will often leave the business owner in a state of anxiety. However, learning more about commercial fire damage and how a professional commercial fire damage restoration company like SERVPRO can limit property losses is the key to helping you avoid stress when viewing the results of a destructive fire. Get the information and advice you need to grapple effectively with a commercial fire by reading the following overview:
Common Causes of Commercial Fires
The National Fire Protection Association states that fire damage to commercial buildings generated more than $4 billion in losses to property over the last five years. There are several factors that can lead to a commercial fire. Some of them include:
• Electrical devices causing overloading of circuits
• Lighting equipment
• Cooking equipment, overused cooking oils, clogged exhaust systems
Once the fire is in full swing, the structural damage it causes transcends that which is visibl. The smoke from the fire will also release toxic gases and chemicals into the surrounding atmosphere.
Different Kinds of Commercial Fire Damage. There are several different kinds of commercial fire damage that can impact your property. Some of them include:
• Office assets (furniture, equipment, etc.)
• Burnt structures (cabinets, flooring, drywall, etc.)
• Smoke (this could be dry or wet)
• Soot (especially from the property's furnace causing puff back)
• Odor from toxic chemicals and smoke
• Mold damage resulting from standing water adding sufficient moisture to the ambient air for its proliferation
• Water damage the result of fire department extinguishing efforts
How We Can Help You
The professionals of SERVPRO specialize in offering a wide range of commercial fire damage restorative services that will get your commercial property back to its pre-fire loss condition. Some of the things we'll do to expedite and optimize the fire damage remediation process include:
• Assess and report the full scope of damages
• Secure the commercial site for safety and against vandalism and theft using tarps, plywood, and fencing
• Complete an inventory of damaged materials-- CCIS--Contents Claim Inventory Service, which categorizes all items and building materials comprehensively as salvageable, non-salvageable, or questionable.
• Decide, along with your insurance adjuster, which items should be cleaned and restored and which should be replaced. SERVPRO is a preferred vendor for over 300 insurance companies, government entities, and property management companies. Cooperation expedites the fire damage restoration process while mitigating expenses.
• Protect unaffected areas of the property from contamination
• Detect and remove toxic chemicals and gases
• Determine the best restoration methodologies
• Replace property materials when necessary
• Restore the building to its original, pre-fire condition when possible
Let The Professionals Of SERVPRO Assist You
Commercial fire damage in Asheville can have serious consequences in lost time and lost money. The IICRC-certified professionals of SERVPRO possess the knowledge, cutting edge equipment, and experience to resolve your commercial fire damage issues quickly and correctly. We will work to make it "Like it never even happened."
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Asheville East can respond immediately to your commercial fire damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are faster to any size disaster. Call us for an immediate response. (828) 255-4535